This guide is my tried-and-still-trying approach to building a freelance writing business that gives you the tools to….
- Charge more & work less
- Feel happier, not more stressed
- Build meaning in your life & business
This easy-on-the-eyes, 90-page guide is packed with behind-the-scenes details about how I built a $59K- and then $87K-per-year writing business, as well as how I find and pitch high-paying clients (and email pitch templates) that will show you how to do it, too.
But most important of all, it will show you how to build a business in that sweet spot where you’re working and earning (and living) as much as you want.
Rattle your PayPal account & make life sweeter!
Nah. Free, Please!
If you’d rather just stick around and read a bit, I’d love to point you toward my favorite posts on the site so far. Just be sure you leave a comment! 🙂
- 4 Strategies I Used to Invoice $10,000+ Two Months In A Row
- 10 Pros Give Final Answers to Your Toughest Freelance Writer Questions
- Why It Matters That I Suck at Finding Photos
Nice to meet you!